- having (a specified kind or number of) toes: usually in hyphenated compounds: three-toed
- driven slantingly: said of a nail
- fastened by a nail or nails driven slantingly
- Having a toe, especially of a specified number or kind. Often used in combination: an even-toed ungulate.
- a. Driven obliquely: a toed nail.b. Secured by obliquely driven nails: a toed beam.
(comparative more toed, superlative most toed)
- (chiefly in combination) Having (a specified number or type of) toes.
- a three-toed sloth
- He become more pigeon-toed with age.
toe (“digit of a foot") +"Ž -ed
- Simple past tense and past participle of toe.
See toe (verb)