- One that tags, especially the pursuer in the game of tag.
- taggers Very thin sheet iron, usually plated with tin.
- One who tags.
- (computing theory) A component of a parser that tags words.
- A person who writes graffiti using his or her tag.
- (slang) The penis.
- (computing) A program that adds tags for purposes of categorization, e.g. to a music collection.
- That which is pointed like a tag.
- (in the plural) Sheets of tin or other plate which run below the gauge.
- A device for removing taglocks from sheep.