- An example of structural is a Lego building set; a structural toy.
- An example of structural a two by four piece of redwood; structural redwood.
- of, having, associated with, or characterized by structure: structural complexity
- used in or suitable for construction, as of buildings: structural steel
- of, or in accordance with, structural linguistics
- Geol. of or related to the structure of the earth's crust and the changes produced in it by movement; geotectonic
- a. Of, relating to, having, or characterized by structure: structural simplicity.b. Affecting structure: structural damage.
- Used in or necessary to building: structural beams.
- Concerned with or resulting from political or especially economic structure.
- Geology Of or relating to the structure of rocks and other aspects of the earth's crust.
- Biology Of or relating to organic structure; morphological.
- Relating to or concerned with systematic structure in a particular field of study, such as linguistics or the behavioral sciences.
(comparative more structural, superlative most structural)
19th century; structure +"Ž -al