- a stowing or being stowed
- place for stowing
- something stowed
- charges for stowing
- a. The act, manner, or process of stowing.b. The state of being stored.
- a. Space or room for storage.b. A place or container for storage.
- Goods in storage or to be stowed.
- A charge for storing goods.
- A place where things are stowed.
- Accomodations were so poor I think we were in stowage, with the rest of the cargo.
- Things that are stowed.
- Our stowage disappeared down the chute, into the employee only cargo area, never to be seen again by man.
- Amount of room for storing things.
- The reduction in the ship's size naturally reduced her stowage.
- A charge for stowing and storage.
- We'll have to pay the stowage if we want our crate back.