The definition of a starflower is a plant with little points that resembles a star.
An example of a starflower is a plant with different pointed leaves.
- any of a genus (Trientalis) of small woodland plants of the primrose family, with white or pink, five-petaled, star-shaped flowers
- any of various other plants with star-shaped flowers, as the star-of-Bethlehem
- Any of several small plants of the genus Trientalis, especially the North American species T. borealis, having white starlike flowers.
- Any of several plants having starlike flowers.
- Any of several annual herbs, of the genus Trientalis, having white star-shaped leaves