- a person, animal, or thing that squeaks
- ☆ Informal a narrow escape, victory, etc.
- One that squeaks.
- Informal Something, such as an election, that is won, passed, or achieved by the narrowest of margins or at the very last moment.
- One who or that which squeaks.
- A party toy that uncoils with a squeaking sound when blown
- (slang) An informer
- (US) A game or election won by a narrow margin
- An animal that squeaks.
- The Australian gray crow shrike (Strepera anaphonesis).
- Arthroleptidae, a frog family.
- Synodontis, a catfish genus.
squeak + -er (“agent”)
How would you define squeaker? Add your definition here.
comments powered by