- a member of a Slavic people living chiefly in Slovakia
- the West Slavic language of this people, closely related to Czech
of Slovakia or its people, language, or culture
- a. A native or inhabitant of Slovakia.b. A person of Slovak ancestry.
- The Slavic language of the Slovaks.
Of or relating to Slovakia or its people, language, or culture.
Origin of SlovakSlovak Slovák.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Slovakia, the Slovak people or the Slovak language.
- A person from Slovakia or of Slovak descent.
From Slovak Slovák (“Slovak”), from slovo (“word”).