- preceded by fifty-nine others in a series; 60th
- designating any of the sixty equal parts of something
Origin of sixtiethMiddle English sixtithe ; from Old English sixteogotha ; from sixtig: see sixty and amp; -th
- the one following the fifty-ninth
- any of the sixty equal parts of something;
in the sixtieth place, rank, group, etc.
- The ordinal number matching the number 60 in a series.
- One of 60 equal parts.
- The ordinal form of the number sixty.
(countable and uncountable, plural sixtieths)
- The person or thing in the sixtieth position.
- One of sixty equal parts of a whole.