- former name for Thai
- any of a breed of domestic cat, thought to have originated in Siam, with blue eyes and a light-colored coat that is darker on the face, ears, legs, and tail
Origin of Siamesefrom Siamese twins[alsos-] designating or of a pipe coupling or joint in the form of a , for joining two pipes or hoses to one pipe
- Of or relating to Siam; Thai.
- siamese Of or being a Y-shaped dual connection between two pipes or hoses and a larger pipe or hose.
- A native or inhabitant of Siam; a Thai.
- The Thai language.
- A domestic cat of a long slender breed originating in Siam, having blue eyes and a short whitish to fawn coat with darker ears, face, tail, and feet.
Origin of SiameseAfter Siam (Thailand)
(comparative more Siamese, superlative most Siamese)
- The Thai language
- The Siamese cat
- An inhabitant of Siam