transitive verbshrink-wrapped, shrink-wrap·ping, shrink-wraps
- Of or relating to shrink-wrap.
- Of or relating to a legal agreement, such as a software license, to which one indicates acceptance by opening the shrink-wrap that encloses a product subject to the agreement.
(third-person singular simple present shrinkwraps, present participle shrinkwrapping, simple past and past participle shrinkwrapped)
- To wrap an article in shrinkwrap.
- A plastic film that is used to protect an item and which during application contracts so it tightly enclose it.
- The wrapping around an item that has been shrink-wrapped.
(third-person singular simple present shrink-wraps, present participle shrink-wrapping, simple past and past participle shrink-wrapped)
- To apply shrink-wrap to (an item).
- We spent all day shrink-wrapping boxes and now my feet hurt.