- a person or thing that shreds
- an apparatus for cutting large quantities of paper into thin strips: used as to destroy confidential documents or to convert waste paper into packing material
- One that shreds.
- A device used for shredding documents, often as a security measure to prevent unapproved persons from reading them.
- Slang One who rides a board in a board sport, such as snowboarding, especially in a fast manner featuring many quick turns.
- Slang One who plays fast solos on the electric guitar.