- a person or thing that shoots
- Slang a shot of whiskey or other liquor
- One that shoots, especially:a. A person who shoots a firearm.b. A person on a sports team who attempts to score goals by shooting.
- A firearm having a specific number of chambers for bullets. Used in combination: six-shooter.
- A large marble used for shooting.
- A small mixed drink, often served in a shot glass and consumed quickly.
- Someone who shoots something; a gunner, archer etc.
- (slang) A firearm.
- A video game in which shooting enemies (targets) is the main objective.
- (professional wrestling slang) A professional wrestler who uses actual fighting moves as part of his style, or who speaks his mind during a live or televised event (instead of speaking from a script).
- A large marble used for knocking smaller marbles out of a chalk circle.
- An alcoholic beverage typically served in a shot glass.
- A shooting star.
From shoot +"Ž -er