- Shat is the past tense of shit, which is a vulgar term used to describe expelling feces from the body.
When you pooped, this is an example of a time when you shat.
shat definition by Webster's New World
shat definition by American Heritage Dictionary
verb Vulgar Slang
Variant of shit
Origin: earlier shite ; from Old English scītan, akin to Dutch schijten (MLG schīten), German scheissen (OHG skīzan) ; from Germanic an unverified form skīt-, an unverified form skit-
- to discharge (excrement)
- Slang to tease or try to fool
- excrement; feces
- the act of discharging excrement
- anyone or anything thought of as being bad, disgusting, foolish, worthless, etc.
- nonsense; foolishness
- things in general; stuff
- an intoxicant or narcotic, esp. marijuana or heroin