The definition of segmental is divided into pieces or relating to the pieces.
An example of something segmental is a math program divided into three courses taken over three years.
- having the form of a segment of a circle
- of, like, or made up of a segment or segments
- Of or relating to segments.
- Divided or organized into segments.
- Architecture Of or being an arch in the form of a circular arc of less than 180 degrees.
(comparative more segmental, superlative most segmental)
- of, relating to, or constructed from segments