- The definition of segmental is divided into pieces or relating to the pieces.
An example of something segmental is a math program divided into three courses taken over three years.
segmental definition by Webster's New World
- having the form of a segment of a circle
- of, like, or made up of a segment or segments
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- segmentally adverb
segmental definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- Of or relating to segments.
- Divided or organized into segments.
- Architecture Of or being an arch whose profile constitutes a segment of a circle with its center below the springing line.
- seg·menˈtal·ly adverb