a person or thing that seeds; specif.,
- one that sows or plants seeds
- a device for removing seeds, as from raisins
- A machine or an implement used for planting seeds.
- A machine or implement used to remove the seeds from fruit.
- One that seeds clouds.
- (agriculture) A device used to plant seeds; a seed drill
- An implement used to remove the seeds from fruit etc.
- A person who seeds clouds in order to make it rain
- (Internet, file sharing) A person connected to a peer-to-peer network who has a complete copy of a given file and makes it available for downloading.