(comparative more sectoral, superlative most sectoral)
- Of or pertaining to a sector (all senses).
Variant of sector
- part of a circle bounded by any two radii and the arc included between them
- a mathematical instrument consisting of two rulers marked with various scales and jointed together at one end, used in solving problems, measuring angles, etc.
- any of the districts into which an area is divided for military operations
- a distinct part of society or of an economy, group, area, etc.; section; segment
Origin of sectorLate Latin ; from Classical Latin cutter ; from sectus, past participle of secare, to cut: see saw
to divide into sectors