sealer definition by Webster's New World
- a person or thing that seals; specif., a substance used to seal a porous surface, as before painting
- an inspector who tests and certifies weights and measures
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a hunter of seals
- a ship used in seal hunting
sealer definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- One that seals, as an undercoat of paint or varnish used to size a surface.
- An officer who inspects, tests, and certifies weights and measures.
One that is engaged in the hunting of seals.