(plural Scooby gangs)
- A small and cohesive group of people (usually teenagers) who regularly seek to solve mysteries.
- Alyssa Day, Atlantis Awakening: The Warriors of Poseidon (2007), p. 131:
- Nora Roberts, Blue Dahlia: The Garden Trilogy (2004), p. 192:
- "We're like the Scooby gang."
- Andy Mangels, Michael A. Martin, Pursuit (2003), p. 175:
- Warren Murphy, Richard Sapir, Deadly Genes (1999), p. 165:
- Care to let the rest of the Scooby Gang in on whatever's got your spider senses tingling?"
Derived from the cartoon, Scooby-Doo, which featured a group of teenagers regularly engaged in solving mysteries.