Slang drunk; intoxicated
- Simple past tense and past participle of sauce.
(comparative more sauced, superlative most sauced)
- (slang) drunk.
Variant of sauce
- a liquid or soft mixture served with food to add flavor or enhance its general appeal
- a flavored syrup used as a topping, as on ice cream
- ☆ stewed or preserved fruit
- something that adds interest, zest, or flavor
- Dialectal garden vegetables eaten as a side dish
- Informal impertinence; impudence
- ☆ Slang alcoholic liquor: usually with the
Origin of sauceMiddle English ; from Old French sause, saulse ; from Classical Latin salsa, salted food ; from plural of salsus, past participle of salire, to salt ; from sal, salt