- of sacramentalism
- of the sacramentarians
Origin of sacramentarianMedieval Latin sacramentarius
- one holding that Christ is present only symbolically in the Eucharist
- an adherent of sacramentalism; sacramentalist
- One who regards the consecrated bread and wine of the Eucharist as only the metaphorical, and not the physical, body and blood of Jesus.
- One who emphasizes the importance of sacraments as a means to grace; a sacramentalist.
- Of or relating to Sacramentarians.
- Of or relating to sacramentalism or sacramentalists.
- Alternative form of Sacramentarian.