- Revisit is defined as to visit again, or to reconsider.
An example of revisit is a detective going back over evidence they thought wasn't connected to a case.
- to visit again
- to reconsider or reevaluate: often used postpositively in the pp., as in essay or book titles: “Mark Twain Revisited”
transitive verbre·vis·it·ed, re·vis·it·ing, re·vis·its
- To visit again.
- To consider or discuss again.
- A second or repeated visit.
- A second or repeated consideration or discussion of a subject.
(third-person singular simple present revisits, present participle revisiting, simple past and past participle revisited)
- an act of revisiting
- a second visit