- a person who seeks to bring about reform, esp. political or social reform
- any of the leaders of the Reformation
- One who reforms, or who works for reform.
- (history) One who was involved in the Reformation.
- (chemical engineering, fuel cells) A device which converts hydrocarbons into a hydrogen-rich mixture of gases.
- (chemical engineering, petrochemistry) A device used to convert petroleum refinery naphthas, typically having low octane ratings, into high-octane liquid products called reformates.