rebroadcast[rē brôd′kast′, -käst′]
transitive verbre·broad·cast or re·broad·cast·ed, re·broad·cast·ing, re·broad·casts
- To repeat the broadcast of (a program).
- To receive and send out (a broadcast) again.
(third-person singular simple present rebroadcasts, present participle rebroadcasting, simple past and past participle rebroadcast or rebroadcasted)
- broadcast again
Variant of rebroadcast
intransitive verbrebroadcast, rebroadcasted, rebroadcasting
- to broadcast again
- to broadcast (a program, etc. received in a relay system from another station)
- the act of rebroadcasting
- a program, etc. that is being or has been rebroadcast