The readout from a heart monitor.
An example of a readout is the paper that flows from a heart monitor.
- the act of retrieving information from storage in a digital computer
- information taken from a computer or scientific instrument and displayed visually or recorded, typically for immediate use
- an electronic device for displaying such information
readout - Computer Definition
(1) A small display device that typically shows only a few digits or a couple of lines of data.
(2) Any display screen or panel.