- that can be rated, or estimated, etc.
- figured at a certain rate; proportional
- Brit. liable to the payment of taxes (rates)
- Capable of being rated, estimated, or appraised: ratable income.
- Liable to assessment; taxable.
- Income from taxes on a property: netted the city over $30 million in new ratables.
- A property or building, especially one used for commercial purposes, that provides tax income for local government: constructed a total of $10 million in new ratables.
- rat′a·bil′i·ty, rat′a·ble·ness
ratable - Legal Definition
Taxable property; a ratable distribution is a pro rata share of the assets of a bankruptcy.
Capable of being appraised or apportioned.