Queen AnneQueen Anne
- A style in English and American furniture developed during the reign of Queen Anne (1702-1714) and characterized by sturdiness, comfort, and curved structural elements such as cabriole legs.
- a. The style of architecture typical of the reign of Queen Anne, characterized by a fusion of late Renaissance and baroque elements.b. A British and American architectural style of the late 1800s, characterized by asymmetrical facades and by eclectic and often profuse ornamentation.
- Of the style (of architecture, furniture, etc.) popular during the reign of Queen Anne.
- We inherited our Queen Anne chairs from my wife's family.
- A style of architecture, furniture, etc. popular during the reign of Queen Anne.
- Queen Anne of Great Britain (reigned 1702-1714).
- A small town in Maryland, USA.
After Queen Anne of Great Britain (reigned 1702-1714).