quadrillion definition by Webster's New World
- the number represented by 1 followed by 15 zeros
- Brit. the number represented by 1 followed by 24 zeros
Origin: French ; from quadri- (see quadri-) plush (mi)llion
- quadrillionth adjective, noun
quadrillion definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The cardinal number equal to 1015.
- Chiefly British Septillion.
Origin: quadr(i)- + (m)illion.
- quad·rilˈlion adjective
quadrillion - Computer Definition
One thousand times one trillion, which is 1, followed by 15 zeros, or 10 to the 15th power. See space/time.