- An example of quadrilingual is a translator who speaks French, English, German and Japanese.
- An example of something quadrilingual is an instructional manual in Spanish, English, French and Chinese.
The definition of quadrilingual means you can use four languages, or refers to something in four languages.
- of or in four languages
- using or capable of using four languages
Origin of quadrilingualquadri- + lingual
(comparative more quadrilingual, superlative most quadrilingual)
- Written in four languages.
- Able to speak four languages.
quadri- +"Ž -lingual