- one organized in 1912 by followers of Theodore Roosevelt
- one formed in 1924 under the leadership of Robert M. La Follette
- one formed in 1948, originally under the leadership of Henry A. Wallace
Progressive PartyProgressive Party
- A US political party that was organized by Republican insurgents in 1911 and supported the presidential candidacy of Theodore Roosevelt in 1912. Also called Bull Moose Party .
- A US political party organized in 1924 that supported the presidential candidacy of Robert M. La Follette and was active in Wisconsin until 1946.
- A US political party formed in 1948 to support the presidential candidacy of Henry A. Wallace.