A happy preteen boy
The definition of a preteen is a child who is close to becoming a teenager.
An example of a preteen is a twelve year old boy.
- Relating to or designed for children especially between the ages of 9 and 12: preteen clothing.
- Being a child especially between the ages of 9 and 12; preadolescent.
A preadolescent boy or girl.
- Of, relating to, or designed for, or being children between the ages of approximately 9 to 12
- A child in this age group
- While a preteen chat room would typically be reserved for users who aren't yet teenagers, because the site doesn't allow users under 13, the Pre-Teen Chat room at Chat Center is actually designated for younger teens that are 13-15.
- It's important to measure a girl in order to get the proper fit -- this is an area of confusion for many adult women, so a preteen or teenager probably has no idea how to figure out her bra size.
- Teen and preteen girls, particularly girls ages nine to 14, began copying Hannah Montana's trendy wardrobe by purchasing items from her clothing line as well as the show's related merchandise.
- Whether you're decorating a nursery for your newborn or trying to come up with a stylish new look for your preteen daughter's bedroom, you're guaranteed to find what you need at Bombay Kids.
- Spend some time at LoveToKnow Teens and quickly discover a variety of tips, advice, and general information applicable to anyone who is a teen, preteen, or close to one.