The definition of a presser is someone who presses something.
An example of presser is the person at the dry cleaners who presses clothes to remove wrinkles.
one that presses; specif., a person whose work is pressing newly made or freshly cleaned clothes
- One who presses clothes.
- Any of various devices that apply pressure to a product in manufacturing or canning.
- Informal A press conference.
- (media, slang) A press release
- (media, slang) A press conference or press briefing.
press (“press release/press conference") +"Ž -er (“Variety -er")
- A person or device that removes wrinkles, usually from clothing.
press +"Ž -er (“agent -er")