- any tiny puncture made by or as by a pin
- a minor irritation or annoyance
- A slight puncture made by or as if by a pin.
- An insignificant wound.
- A minor annoyance.
transitive verbpin·pricked, pin·prick·ing, pin·pricks
To puncture with or as if with a pin.
(third-person singular simple present pinpricks, present participle pinpricking, simple past and past participle pinpricked)
- To produce a jabbing sensation like a pinprick.
- The water pinpricked her face as she stepped into the shower.