pillbox definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a small, shallow box, often cylindrical, for holding pills
- a low, enclosed gun emplacement of concrete and steel
- a woman's cylindrical hat with a low, flat crown
pillbox definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- A small box for pills.
- A woman's small hat with upright sides and a flat crown.
- A low-roofed concrete emplacement for a machine gun or antitank gun.