- An example of pheno is phenotype.
- An example of pheno is phenol.
Pheno is defined as showing, displaying, containing phenyl or related to benzene.
- Showing; displaying: phenotype.
- a. Related to or derived from benzene: phenol.b. Containing phenyl: phenothiazine.
Origin of pheno-Greek phaino- from phainein to show ; see bhā-1 in Indo-European roots.
- Worlds, the sensuous and the intelligible, the pheno menal and the noumenal, Kant allows no freedom to the natural will determined by the succession of motives, desires and appetites which form the empirical and sensuous self.