- [P-] a supporter of the Long Parliament in opposition to Charles I of England; Roundhead
- a person skilled in parliamentary rules, practice, or debate
- One who is expert in parliamentary procedures, rules, or debate.
- A member of a parliament.
- Parliamentarian A supporter of the Long Parliament during the English Civil War and the Commonwealth; a Roundhead.
- A member of a parliament, congress or an elected national legislative body of another name.
- A person well-versed in parliamentary procedure.
- An officer in most legislative bodies charged with being well-versed in the parliamentary rules of that legislative house, and whose rulings are taken as authoritative, to be appealed only to the whole of the house itself under special rules.
(comparative more parliamentarian, superlative most parliamentarian)
- Of or relating to parliament.
parliamentary +"Ž -an
- a supporter of parliament during the English Civil War.