- The individual's right to choose any form of government without being forced to move from their current locale.
- (systems theory) Dynamic symmetry across multiple scales.
- (diplomacy) An inclusive, multilateral system in which all parties may participate meaningfully.
- (anarchism, rare) Rule by all; a system of governance in which each person has absolute power.
- (rare) Rule of all; absolute or total rule.
- (poetic, rare) An all-encompassing realm.
From pan- + -archy. Coined independently in many different contexts.