a person or thing that packs; specif.,
- a person who packs goods for preservation, transportation, or sale
- ☆ a person who owns or manages a packing house
- ☆ a person who transports goods on pack animals
- One that packs: a packer of boxes in a warehouse.
- One whose occupation is the processing and packing of wholesale goods, usually meat products: meat packers.
pack + -er
- A person who plays football for the Green Bay Packers professional football team
- Either Bart Starr or Brett Favre was the greatest Packer of all time.