- National Recovery Administration
- service mark for National Rifle Association
NRA is defined as an acronym for the National Rifle Association, an organization founded in 1871 that stands for the protection of the Second Amendment which guarantees a citizen’s right to keep and bear arms.
An example of the NRA is the largest lobby group in the United States Congress, with their lobbying power and member voting power creating a formidable force in Congress in reference to gun control issues.
- NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund: The NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund sponsors an essay contest celebrating the Second Amendment as an integral part of the Constitution.
- There are a number of programs available that instruct children, including the very popular "Eddie Eagle," a program of the National Rifle Association (NRA).
- NRA Civil Rights Scholarships are available to students in all high school grades.
- In the Phoenician alphabet Zain was the seventh letter, occupying the same position and having the same form approximately (i) as the early Greek Z, while in pronunciation it was a voiced s-sound; Samech () followed the 'symbol for n of and was the ordinary s-sound, though, as we have seen, e it is in different Greek states at the earliest period as well as E; after the symbol for p came Zade (v), which was a strong palatal s, though in name it corresponds to the Greek Nra; while lastly Shin (W) follows the symbol for r, and was an sh-sound.