- of Northumbria or its people or dialect
- of Northumberland or its people or dialect
- a person born or living in Northumbria
- the Old English dialect of Northumbria
- a person born or living in Northumberland
- the Modern English dialect of Northumberland
See Northumbrian in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Of or relating to Northumbria or its Old English dialect.
- Of or relating to the former or present-day county of Northumberland in northeast England.
- A native or inhabitant of Northumbria.
- A native or inhabitant of Northumberland.
- The Old English dialect of Northumbria.