nonillionth definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- The ordinal number matching the number nonillion in a series.
- One of nonillion equal parts.
nonillionth definition by Wiktionary
- The ordinal form of the number nonillion
- The person or thing in the nonillionth position.
- One of a nonillion equal parts of a whole.