- ⌂ the number represented by 1 followed by 30 zeros
- Brit. the number represented by 1 followed by 54 zeros
Origin of nonillionFrench ; from Classical Latin nonus, ninth (see noon) + French (m)illion
amounting to one nonillion in number
- The cardinal number equal to 1030.
- Chiefly British The cardinal number equal to 1054.
Origin of nonillionFrench : Latin nōnus, ninth; see nona– + French million, million (from Old French milion; see million).
- (hyperbolic) An unspecified very large number.
non- (“nine") +"Ž -illion