- the number represented by 1 followed by 30 zeros
- Brit. the number represented by 1 followed by 54 zeros
Origin of nonillionFrench from Classical Latin nonus, ninth (see noon) + French (m)illion
amounting to one nonillion in number
- The cardinal number equal to 1030.
- Chiefly British The cardinal number equal to 1054.
Origin of nonillionFrenchLatin nōnus ninth ; see nona- . French million million ( from Old French milion ; see million . )
- (hyperbolic) An unspecified very large number.
non- (“nine") +"Ž -illion