neurogenic definition by Webster's New World
- originating in nervous tissue
- stimulated or induced by nervous factors
- controlled by nerve impulses
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- neurogenically adverb
neurogenic definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Originating in the nerves or nervous tissue: a neurogenic tumor.
- Caused or affected by the nerves or nervous system: neurogenic disorders.
- neuˌro·genˈi·cal·ly adverb
neurogenic - Medical Definition
- Originating in the nerves or nervous tissue.
- Caused or affected by the nerves or nervous system.