- (LGBT, public health) HIV negative
(third-person singular simple present negs, present participle negging, simple past and past participle negged)
- (seduction community) To express or imply a negative value judgement of someone to make them desire one's approval, especially when trying to pick up a date.
- (nonstandard, Internet) To leave negative feedback about in a reputation tracking system.
- I negged the seller who didn't send me the widget I paid for.
- (seduction community) An expression or implication that one has a negative value judgement of someone in order to make them desire one's approval, especially when trying to pick up a date.
- (grammar) Abbreviation of negative.