- the condition of being a woman; womanhood
- the qualities characteristic of a woman; womanliness; femininity
Origin of muliebrityLate Latin muliebritas ; from Classical Latin muliebris, womanly, womanish ; from mulier, a woman, probably ; from Indo-European an unverified form mlyés?, (the) softer (one), comparative of an unverified form m?du- (from source Classical Latin mollis) ; from base an unverified form mel- from source mill
- The state of being a woman.
Origin of muliebrityLatin muliebritas, state of womanhood (in contrast with maidenhood), from muliebris, womanly, from mulier, woman.
- The state or quality of being a woman, the features of woman's nature.
- The coordinate term to virility, in an analogy with the coordinate terms of femininity and masculinity.
- Femininity, specifically the feminine form of an adult woman.
- Attainment of womanhood; (medicine) state of puberty in a female
- A state of womanhood, in contrast to maidenhood.
Vanderbilt University offers the Muliebrity Prize to honor students that "demonstrate leadership in activities that contribute to the achievements, interests and goals of women and girls, or that promote equity."