Origin of Mormonexplained by Joseph smith as more mon, more good
- An ancient prophet believed to have compiled a sacred history of the Americas, which was translated and published by Joseph Smith as the Book of Mormon in 1830.
- A member of the Mormon Church. Also called Latter-day Saint .
- The ancient American prophet of Mormon theology who compiled the Book of Mormon.
- (originally derogatory) A person who views Joseph Smith, Jr. as a prophet, and considers the Book of Mormon and the Pearl of Great Price to be holy.
- Of, or pertaining to, the faith established by Joseph Smith, Jr.