- of Moravia or its people or culture
- of the religious sect of Moravians
- a person born or living in Moravia
- the variety of Czech spoken in Moravia
- a member of a Protestant sect founded in Saxony (c. 1722) by disciples of John Huss from Moravia
See Moravian in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- A native or inhabitant of Moravia.
- A group of Czech dialects spoken in Moravia.
- A member of a Protestant denomination founded in Saxony in 1722 by Hussite emigrants from Moravia.
- Of or relating to Moravia or its people, dialects, or culture.
- Of or relating to the Moravian denomination.