- the soft, dark-gray skin of the mole, used as fur
- a strong, twilled cotton fabric with a soft nap, used for work clothes, etc.
- trousers made of this fabric
- a soft fabric, often with an adhesive backing, used for foot bandages
See moleskin in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- The short, soft, silky fur of a mole.
a. A heavy-napped cotton twill fabric.
b. moleskins Clothing, especially trousers, of this fabric.
- A soft material, often with an adhesive backing, used especially on the feet to protect against chafing.
Learn more about moleskin