- Alternative spelling of microwavable.
- While incorrectly formed (the final e of a word is usually dropped when the suffix -able is added), this variant spelling is very common.
Variant of microwave
- designating or of that part of the electromagnetic spectrum associated with the larger infrared waves and the shorter radio waves: used for radar, communications, etc. and generally regarded as from 300,000 to 300 megahertz
- designating an oven that cooks quickly by causing microwaves to penetrate the food, generating internal heat
- designed, packaged, etc. for cooking in a microwave oven: microwave cookware, microwave popcorn
- any electromagnetic wave of microwave frequency
- a microwave oven