Meds is slang for the pills or medications.
If you are on pills for your cholesterol, your cholesterol pills are an example of your meds.
Informal medications, esp. prescription medications
- plural form of med
- However, since this is an area that may require delicate calibration -- especially if you're on prescription meds -- you should always consult with your doctor before embarking on self-medication with chromium.
- Carry extra cash, ID, meds, clothes, toiletries or anything else you might need for the first 24 hours of your stay, just in case your luggage is misplaced.
- While some of these medicines are available in your local pet supply store, other meds may only be obtained with a prescription from your veterinarian.
- She had a feeling the doc would need his own pain meds if he kept taunting the two tense soldiers.
- The meds in her system, the weakness from her injury, the night itself was too much for her to digest fully.