- the act of murdering one's mother
Origin of matricideL matricida a person who does this
Origin of matricideClassical Latin matricidium ; from mater, mother + caedere, to kill: see -cide
- The act of killing one's mother.
- One who kills one's mother.
Origin of matricideLatin matric&imacron;dium and matric&imacron;da : matri-, matri- + -c&imacron;dium and -c&imacron;da, -cide.
matri- +"Ž -cide.
matricide - Legal Definition
- The act of killing one’s mother.
- A person who has killed his or her mother.